The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi hi eveyrone, I would like to create a hack that will globally ignore users posts, but only after ive set the tachy goes to coventary mode on them, any ideas / help?
Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Am i missing something here? I thought that was exactly what Tachy does.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That just stops all the users posts / threads from being seen, this user contributed alot to my forum, but now im gettingtired of his subtle annoyances, and i want to hide all his posts, from say, tomorrow, or maybe the day after
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Um, so why not just ban them ??? then they can't make any new posts.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Because I dont want to ban them, I want to do something that they don't know about, and this feature could be useful to other people as well :/
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Set him to have all his posts moderated, then delete from moderation queue.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
But the thing is, I dont want him to know anything's going on >_< I just want him to think things are usual, but that nobody wants to reply to his posts
|
![]() |
|
|