The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
ffff
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
What hacks do you have installed? Specifically, do any make any changes to the sessions table or to online.php?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Look in your database the next time you see somebody online with no ip showing. See if there is an ip for that user in the session table.
I honestly don't know if it's a bug or somebody has found a way to cloak themselves. I've never seen it happen on my board. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
It most likely a google bot, just a guess if u did not know what it looks like or what name it registers or they have thier ip block like I know I can do the same as well but I do not need to cause my ip changes once or twice a month. :lick:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Even Google and other spiders show an IP address
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have seen this reported somewehre before, but can't recall where or the reason anymore.
|
![]() |
|
|