The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
whats a good way of sending a user a PM (having it pop up on their screen as soon as they sign up) or having them redirected to a page ie. rules, any hacks that do this? or any ideas? thanks.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
That would be like a "Welcome" hack, I too am lookin for such hack to where I can add a nice greetings to the new member via PM or Pop-up....
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bump =/
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
There are hacks that send a mail or PM to new registered users. There are also hacks that will force to read the rules.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
do you have any names?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I saw a "Welcome PM" hack, but it does not let you make changes to the welcome message...are there any others that do?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...t=registration
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...t=registration Those 2 for example. |
![]() |
|
|