The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Monsters have no stats Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
none of my monsters have :
Class: Race: Alignment: Attack: 0 Magic Attack: 0 Speed: 0 Defense: 0 Magic Defense: 0 Evade: 0 Where do you change this? Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Arr forgot to apend the Monster update code to the install part of the hack too.
What you have to do is this:
Remember to add a Table Prefix if you have one. Run the 2 queries in each sql tag seperate if running in ACP. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not a coder.. Could you please give a bit more info about what numbers have to go in where?
in rpgclass if I put 1 I get unknown as class, if I put anyother number it does the char classes but no I-bot. in rpgrace if i put 1 i get unknown as race but anyother number in here and its blank. Found it out after playing around in the DB rpgclass - 67 rpgrace - 4 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just go in edit classes in admincp:
you will see in edit button of i-bot class a link like this: yourdomain/forum/admincp/rpgadmin.php?do=editclass&id=4 so you have to put in query $classid the number 4 For races do the same thing looking for the monster race. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi
Class: Race: Alignment: Attack: 0 Magic Attack: 0 Speed: 0 Defense: 0 Magic Defense: 0 Evade: 0 where did you see above? |
![]() |
|
|