The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
90% of my users have PM's set to OFF due to a bug I had w/ my PM's... i had forgotten to add something.
Anyways, is there a way that I can get a script or something that will activate it for all users? So they can ALL send/recieve PM's? I am using PM 1.2.5 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
UPDATE user SET receivepm = 1
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
uhh
can u clarify? i dont understand that at all... [high]* is stupid [/high]
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You have two options:
install phpMyAdmin and enter that text into the query box and run it OR create a new file called something.php and enter the following code into it: PHP Code:
Then delete the something.php file. |
![]() |
|
|