The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
[Small Mod] - If you use Geeks Gallery Popup Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
[Small Mod] - If you use Geeks Gallery Popup
Developer Last Online: Nov 2009
If you have installed Geek Gallery Popup for vBadvanced Gallery or PhotoPost 4 or higher this little mod will allow the phrases to show up.
Open up "articles.php" and find: Code:
$phrasegroups = array('showthread','posting','threadmanage','messaging','user');
Code:
$phrasegroups = array('showthread','posting','threadmanage','messaging','user','Geek_Gallery_Popup');
Fixed. I told you it was small. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
But I don't see the purpose of this change. ( just the showing of that hack's phrases in vbArticles - where are they shown anyways ? )
Are you somehow integrating the Gallery Popup hack into the vbArticles hack and if so where is the corresponding code changes ?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Without it calling the phrases, the box looked a little funky and the link wouldn't work. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ic, perhaps a screenshot of it in action ?
I dun really get what you mean, cos I haven't installed that hack yet |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sure thing. Keep in mind that these will look different, as I have modified my WYSIWYG template.
If you have the Geek Gallery Popup installed, you'll have noticed the phrases don't show up for it when adding an article. (Screen shot #1) This little mod allows it to pull the GGP phrases. (Screen shot #2) |
![]() |
|
|