The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I operate a vb message board and I want to add, in a sub forum, a chat room link to a hosted chat room by a company call chatfiles.com. I cut and pasted their script direct in to the sub forum but it will not work. I assume I am missing something?
Direct link to sub forum: the sub forum with chat link |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wrong forum for this buddy. This is for hack releases only....
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea man post in requests forum.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought this was another chat for vbulletin
mods, please move this thread
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
heh.. who installed this?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() *edit* Oh god, what a crappy 500th post that was. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
*clicks install*
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
My god! I've never seen so many people with their knickers in a twist like this before! :disappointed:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|