The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
vBMA Preview can be found in this thread.
This Saturday I will code the last pieces, and if everything goes as planned it will be finished in the afternoon. But, before I release it public here, I would like some users here to test it. If you have some spare time, and wanna test it out, shoot me a PM, or post here. Beta testers so far: hunterscentral Snow Shadiguy1 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
i woudnlt mind helping yah out i got plenty of spare time right now. ps if you want to see my site its www.nextelelite.com
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you for your application shadiguy1.
I will see how many more users apply, then make my decision. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok keep me posted.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Meh, who cares.
Added you to the list
|
![]() |
|
|