The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Interested!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I believe it's a custom hack, not released to the public.
Like many others here
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've got this semi-installed, and have been slamming my head against the wall trying to get it to connect.
I notice that you guys aren't using signed cabs, yet you are connecting to an external server. Anything else I need to do? I have a channel on irc.dal.net, and the config of EIRC is pretty straightforward, but I can't seem to get the sucker to connect! Ok, I got the applet to work and connect to my registered channel - just not sure how to send the forum username as the input variable. If you could shed some light on that, I'd happily post up a howto on getting it to run on other sites. |
![]() |
|
|