The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Anyway to get rid of a feature AFTER someone purchased it? Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Anyway to get rid of a feature AFTER someone purchased it?
Developer Last Online: Nov 2015
Hi.
I'm having a problem: someone purchased the "Bold username" feature before I disabled it. And the "Bold Username" is strictly reserved for Mods and Admins. I was wondering if there's anyway to get rid of it? I have access to phpMyAdmin, if that's needed. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
We are having a similar problem we allow users to change there colour but do not want them to be able to use the colour RED as this is used by Admin / Mods we have had a few users do this and have had to ask them to remove or change the colour is there a way Admin and change this (without changing the users password and logging in as them)
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
[sql]UPDATE user SET uttstore_boldusername=0 WHERE usergroupid<>5 AND usergroupid<>6 AND usergroupid<>7;[/sql] I'll probably make it editable in the Admin CP somehow in a future version. Quote:
[sql]UPDATE user SET uttstore_usernamecolor='' WHERE userid = X;[/sql] Change X to the userid of the user whose color you want to reset. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Thanks for that, exactly what i was looking for, however took me a little while to realise that i had to put vb3_user not just user or waht ever your prefix is set when u created the forums. thanks again |
![]() |
|
|