The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have to try to install vb3 member album to vb 3.0.6 but howe can I create templates
Create a new template called album_display ?? shuld the page showe like this ?? album_display.htm php asp or I cant only create new stayle |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Admin Control Panel / Styles & Templates / Style Manager
Select Add New Template from the Drop-Down next to the Style on the right side. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
ACP/ Styles & Templates / Style Manager - > supuse to have a list of things you can do
choose create new template |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I cant se that funktion board is swedish
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
so if you know swedish i guss you can translte the words alone...
|
![]() |
|
|