The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I run a Apache server on my computer (it's a PC with Windows) and I installed a script but can gert it to work. The reason is because the php files dont have permission to write. How do I change this? Thanks Niklas |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
2.0
Thanks for helping Zachery
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Right click on the folder > Properties In Attributes Make sure Read-Only is NOT checked. If it is uncheck it and save. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I tried that but when I gop back to look it's still checked, really weird.
Thanks |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok thanks, i'll try that
niklas
|
![]() |
|
|