The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm planning on setting up a test mirror. I suppose this could be done faster if I can drop these two table out of the mirror (they'd still be in the mirror database, they'd just be empty). Can this cause problems? If so can they be avoided? Or am I better off biting the bullet and copying them too??
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Second to the users maybe.
![]() Then again, that is debatable. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I truncated almost everything for my test-setup - no problems (except wrong counters of course).
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
you won't get real problems doing it that way,
but still a filled testboard isn't wrong either
|
![]() |
|
|