The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is there a list of usable vB template conditions anywhere? I really hate having to do a search whenever I need to find something, a nice reference document would come in really handy.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are an infinite number.
I could do <if condition="2 + 2 == 5"> if I wanted to. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here's a list of the php functions you can use in the template conditionals: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...n_conditionals
you can use any variables you like. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Colin, exactly what I was looking for. So you can call the database using templates? Interesting.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() It says specifically, that that example is disallowed: Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
tsk tsk tsk lol |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|