The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
I can not get this to stop happening. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Also, does anyone know the code to show something on all pages except one using if statements. something like, IF X does not equal XXXX, then...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can try this template conditional:
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks !!! Any ideas about the menus?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Boofo - Worked great. Thanks!!!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I don't have any ideas on the menu problem, though. Sorry.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Has anyone not found a fix for these menus? If there is one and someone has found a thread discussing it, please share? I cannot find.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, I had the same problem a while back. Don't place the code at the bottom of the navbar template. Place it above the code for the dropdown menus. You'll have to poke around a bit to find the right place.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Amy, hey! Thanks for the help. I do not follow you though. PLace the Ad code somewhere else?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Look for this:
Code:
<!-- / NAVBAR POPUP MENUS --> </if> |
![]() |
|
|