The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm pretty sure there's a user or two that have IPs that constantly change their last digit for some reason, like every two minutes or so. I have no idea how that works but that results in a totaly inacurate "users active" count, as well as most users online (180 whereas in reality they couldn't have been more than 20-30). Any ideas how to fix that?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
bump?.... at least some ideas or explanations what the problem is?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope, never heard of such a thing, and I can't imagine it happening - it would be a nightmare - as the person would suffer constant connectivity issues.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are you sure it isn't spiders
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
AOL uses proxy-clusters, so each request from an AOL user might have a different IP.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I suppose it is, but isn't there a way to show only one connection from them or just ignore them completely? |
![]() |
|
|