The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have this wierd problem. I put a sidebar and header on my test forums becuase thats how I want it. The forums display fine in the body on the right, but if ever u click a link, where theres a redirection, for example "New Posts" it gets rid of the side bar. Check out the screenshots
This is normal ![]() This is where the sidebar is gone and it looks stupid ![]() Any tips??! Thanks! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
that is because redirects neither use the header template or footer template
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
dam, is there a hack so they can?!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone know?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know, but what do I put in there? $header? Confused... :/
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
That doesnt work, look what happens
![]() |
![]() |
|
|