The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have lots of costum usergroups in my board. And I cannot give them permission to upload custom avatars.
vbulletion options users can upload avatars is on. I edit the usergroups settings to let them upload avatars i click on save. But nothing changes. Is there a way to do this ? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any idea ?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yep I gave a try to that and all my users in the custom usergroups cannot upload their own attachment. I dont understand why ?
If you need admincp pass I'll hand it over you so you can check it |
![]() |
|
|