The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where can I find games for my front page?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
if your looking for v3arcade games then go to http://www.v3arcade.com
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I simply had an idea, which I figured had been done, which was to have some sort of interactive games on my front page to attract and entertain users. So I guess the question is: Am I looking for v3arcade?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Most probably
It has various online games which you can add / remove / hide for your members.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
or you can look at vb ibproarcade which is also a very good arcade system
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|