Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-18-2004, 01:57 PM
royals's Avatar
royals royals is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: kansas city
Posts: 52
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default How do you open a page inside the forum?

I have a php page that I need to open with header/footer/etc.

how do I do this? not finding anything useful at vbulletin.com

thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-18-2004, 09:19 PM
royals's Avatar
royals royals is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: kansas city
Posts: 52
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

nevermind
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.