Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-15-2004, 11:57 PM
ArcticZero ArcticZero is offline
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a box
Posts: 5
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Max # of Rss newsfeeds

I use a number of different news feeds but wanted to see what would be the maximum number of rss news feeds I should put on my forums/site. I was going to use a large number of them for gaming member profiles but I don't want to over load the cpu..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.