The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello
I did a search for a VB photo gallery (like photopost) and I am a bit confused with all the results I get. What is a good free (or cheep) gallery to run with 3.0.3? Thank you for your help Jonel |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe 4images !
Lool at this galerie |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I use coppermine at my site http://www.ravensrealm.net I like it. I have tried 4images and Gallery. I like coppermine best of the free ones.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
if only coppermine had support for multiline comments!!!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
so you only have 1 line to comment on? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I use vBa Gallery
Beta 3!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
where can i download it or buy it ?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
. That should change in the next release... But - Currenly It is not there. The only hack I found for it didn't work for me.
|
![]() |
|
|