The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello, and thank you very much for reading my question and trying to help me. Here is my situation:
My forum is free to register and browse, but I have ads on using phpAdsNew. I want to allow members to make a donation using PayPal, and then not see the ads. I have set up a user group called Premium Members. Now, how can I make just that usergroup, Premium Members, once they make a $9.99 donation or more, not see any ads? Thank you again for trying to assist me. I hate not knowing how to do things. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
HTML Code:
<if condition="!is_member_of($bbuserinfo, 6)">//ADCODE</if> |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you Colin. I will give that a try. :nervous:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
It worked. Thank you very much. :classic:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, new question. The name of the usergroup that does not see ads is called "Premium Members", and is user id 9. What I would like to know is, how can I have the usergroup change automatically whenever someone donates? Right now, I have to manually change it. I would like to happen as soon as they pay via PayPal. Any ideas?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
The only problem will be that you'll have to predefine the amounts that can be donated. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok. I have never done that. I will give it a shot. I hope I can figure it out. Thanks again! I will post any problems I encounter.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|