Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-18-2004, 10:11 PM
coreymcl coreymcl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Replacement for MiraServer?

I am looking for a new CMS package that works with VBulletin 3. However, what I'm looking for is not just any CMS package I'm guessing. The current software we using is called MiraServer (www.miraserver.com). While MiraServer is a great package it's only developed by one person and a little slow for what we need.

Anyway, what I need is a category based CMS system that will handle posting news and reviews.

So any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.