The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does anyone know if its possible to change what images are created from the image verification to have the system pick from a bunch of specified images.
Say I want to make a list of words that are themed towards my portal. I'd like the image verification system to pick from a bunch of word graphics instead of generating them randomly. Its cool the way it works, but this is more of a I wonder question. Thanks. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Moved to General vBulletin Questions
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd like to know how this can be done too. I happen to think that the current system is unreadable. I want to change it to something like Yahoo Groups' image verification, where it's at least legible
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah I've always found them rather hard to read. If not a mod, maybe for the next version have easier to read images.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
i had a hack done for this... they deleted it twice
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|