The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Halloween is coming, I'd like to make a Halloween Style for my board so I need those graphics (comic images) for decorating.
does anybody know good ones ? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
My board is about music since Halloween is dark I don't want to change very much. But it's still a good idea when Christmas cooming
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Be careful if you use images on google. Remember it indexes images off other people's sites so you should always obtain permission to use the image off the author
I'd reccomend trying over at www.sxc.hu
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
honestly the images you search on Google are suck, really so I quit relying on Google.
tnx Dean, www.sxc.hu doesn't help since I need comic images, those on that site are just about people in Halloween holidays. I need a site that provides images of characters like Dracula, Vampire, Pumpkin...I've googled but just got some cursors of Dracula. @AnhTuanCOol: may I know the link ? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well I don't know if you are open to the possibility of paying or not but I think http://www.boxedart.com/ do caricatures
Good luck!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|