The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
My forum Views, Thread Views, and Attachment Views do not increment at all, anyone ever have this problem or know how I can fix it? :ermm:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are you sure? it generaly takes an hour to update.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
i have there is a statement in the footer that calls to the vbcron check the origional footer i cant remember it offhand. you may want to check that
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
How could I fix it and what should I look for I am not that skilled in vb
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Zachery, yeah man I had my board up for abou 3 months now and my page views do not increment unless someone posts
other wise it doesnt do anything else, even on downloads when some one clicks on an attachment no matter what it still says views 0
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Look in the footer template, can you find $cronimage ?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
sorry I was away this weekend I just checked my footer and $cronimage was not found
what should I do next?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
just add the $cronimage variable in your template... you surely have a personalised template and the guy that created it never added the var...
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
really and that will fix all my counts? does it matter where I stick it in the footer template?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|