The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want to add a link in my postbit, but I only want it to display if it's a user's own post. Any idea how I can go about this?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
What link you want to have it displayed on your postbit? Be a bit more specific.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
The link is unimportant. I want certain text to be displayed in the postbit, but only in a user's own post(s). If this is possible.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try using the "If condition="$...['...']"
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Something like "if condition="!$bbuserinfo['field=theid']"
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|