The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm not sure if the creator of the Arcade Pass(in beta) for VB3 has considered this, but I have. Mabye a few people(me included, although I'm still learning) could expand this hack to make it more user friendly, and easier. A few ideas that came to mind was showing whether or not a user had an arcade pass in the postbit, modifiying whether or not a user has an arcade pass through the ACP, the ability to resell an arcade pass, etc. I don't think this would be overly hard, and would be worth the effort for sure. Anyone interested in helping?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Who? lol
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Link/Squall(14716)
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I already asked about it, and I got the impression that he wasn't going to persue the hack in the near future
.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I r poked his lazy arse
|
![]() |
|
|