The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello!
I am not good at all with VB... I Tried to import my Skin "Air" version 3.0.0, my VB version is 3.0.3 Latest...anyway the problem is I can't see any Images on the Skin.... I really don't know how to import an Skin, so my question is... I have a map called "AIR" and that's my Skin, files: Air/
What do I have to do with these files? and how do I import these files to VB? ohh goddd, please help me.... :squareeyed: Any suggestions are highly appriciated... Thanx a lot And sorry for my poor English... Have a nice day! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I suggest you read the readme file in that skin zip file, there must be a guide for you.
or do this: right click on the images and view its path, then upload that "air" folder to where it must be for e.g: if you see the path is: |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thank you m8 )
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is unbelievable, this is so simpellllll, and so great
))deathemperor thanx a lot again, I've imported my Skin to root folder of VB... so easy, thanx m8!!!!!! |
![]() |
|
|