The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Local links to titles Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello!
Not sure again - may be something like it exist already, but I was not able to find ![]() That small hack adds only one feature. Links to local board posts, threads and forums will appear on that threads and post titles. For example link text for https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...2&goto=newpost will be turned to "Fulltext boolean search v.2.2 for vB" and on https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=32 - to "Code Modifications vB3". But please be careful - it adds additional DB request for each local link on page. Fixes: v 1.1 - fixed links to multiply pages threads with pp= in url Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
i always dreamed of this, but never took a look at the code.. lol
btw, GREAT! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow,l this is great,. Thanks
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thankyou for sharing your work with the community
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm lost as to what this does? Can someone explain a bit more?
Thanks |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
wicked cool!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice! *installs
Small bug that I'm sure you can fix. If you use a link that came from (for instance) a page 3 of a thread, you get a "Post not found". This link won't work: I think it's because of the &page=3&pp=15. I'm sure you can fix it up
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
yes.. sorry - it is because of pp=15
to fix it just replace Code:
if (preg_match("~p=([0-9]+)~", $rightlink, $num)) {
Code:
if (preg_match("~[^a-z]p=([0-9]+)~", $rightlink, $num)) {
![]() i'll upload new zip in few minutes |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Perfect! Works great now.
Thanks!!!
|
![]() |
|
|