The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are there any good RPG's/shoutbox's for VBulletin that work in FF and IE?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Revan's RPG is the only free RPG hack for vb3, but I think it needs more test time, you can try it in the Major hacks thought.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
what about shoutbox's?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
*bump*
What is the best Shoutbox that works in FF? |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
FireFox!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() works great in IE, FF, and all others you can think of
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Yeah well I installed one and I couldnt view or post in the SB! I opened IE I could post/view the SB
|
![]() |
|
|