Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 Programming Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Osterling Osterling is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 381
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Bad Query

I am not sure if this is allowed since I got this hack off another site, but I am just wondering if anyone could help me here...

The First Query Is:

PHP Code:
CREATE TABLE journal (
      'journalid' int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      'title' text NOT NULL,
      'description' text NOT NULL,
      'imagename' text NOT NULL,
      'entries' int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      'views' int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      'enabled' smallint(6) default '0',
      'timestamp' int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      'userid' int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      'mood' text NOT NULL,
      'np' text NOT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY  ('journalid')
    ) TYPE=MyISAM ; 
well I ran it and i got this error:

MySQL said:


#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''journalid'int( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
'title'text
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.