The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a large forum with many forum sections. Do I have to go through EACH section and add moderators to each one? Is there any easier way to just add a group of moderators? I have 3 moderators I want to make a moderator of certain sections (not all, so not a super moderator). What is the easiest way to go about this than to go one by one and add them over and over?
Thanks in advance! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it's the best way if you have a lot of forums !
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, it is a drag lol.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
If the forums share a common parent forum, then add them to that forum.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
can't you set up mod groups in vb3 ala IPB?
|
![]() |
|
|