The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I currently have the reputation setup so that only usergroup 6 can use it.
When I click on the "leave reputation" option, the window pops up and allows me to enter a comment, and select positive or neg.. (the default reputation given is pulled form the ACP, 'How many reputation points does an administrator give or take away with each click'?) I want to be able to input the # of points directly in that popup. The idea is this... existing field --> positive or negative (radio buttons) existing field --> comment (text input) want to add new field --> # of points to give (#/text input) I looked around a little bit and didn't find anything useful.. Can someone help out? What files and values do I need to change? Thanks, -Jim |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nobody with knowledge on this topic?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
trying again....
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
and trying again.........
|
![]() |
|
|