The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Watermark images (on the fly) Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
This is something i made because I couldn't find any hack working for 3.0.7. Just took a couple of minutes.
![]() Works with 3.0.7! Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
very nice hack thanks
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice work, i will test this now.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Please tell me how you think it works! If there is any errors (witch there shouldn't be since I tested it and it works) please don't hesitate to contact me!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks man this is just what i need
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I tested on my site and it seems nothing has happen. I replaced
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hmmm... Have you tried to reload the page with CTRL+F5? Internet Explorer caches all images
![]() Edit: watermark.png is one thing and watermark.PNG is another. Change the filename.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice work, I'll try it out now ^^
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I tried what you said and still seems like nothing has happen. Will this only work on vb 3.0.3? cause im using 3.0.0 but the code seems there is no diffrence.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great hack - really enjoyed it!
|
![]() |
|
|