The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
My members are complaining that they are unable to login into my forum when they use this link www.anime-shigatsu.com, but when they removed the www it works normally :disappointed: Anyone knows why?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
ACP/Options/vBulletin Options/Cookies & HTTP Header Options/Cookie Domain
Check if this is set to .anime-shigatsu.com (the starting dot is important!). |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you very much, it was blank all the time >.<
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh and whenever I log out from the forum I always gets an error message where I need to click another link to logout completely.... I wonder what's wrong.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Revert your navbar and forumhome templates or go check the release announcments. |
![]() |
|
|