The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got the layout to work, but I have no idea how to make the actual posts and comments work.
http://blogger.asiansinc.com |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice work so far. From time to time, I keep thinking about intergrating b2:evolution into vb but I get stuck at the same place, on getting it to use the vb reply system. =(
btw: you should change your default time settings to NOT use daylight savings time. It wont change users times though they need to do the same. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I tried to use install another commenting system, but that took me further and further from integration with vB. I wonder when those journal hacks are going to come out, if ever.
btw: I was wondering why my time was always off. Thanks! |
![]() |
|
|