The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've have been test converting a board on localhost using impex from phpBB to vB. I have a user id of 1399, so I added it to config.php to have full rights. I can see in phpMyAdmin that is a member of user group 6, but whenever i try to go to admincp, I only see Announcements, Moderation and Statistics links in the menu on the left hand side. What can possibly be limiting my rights?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've uploaded it, but I get 404 error. I've double, tripple checked, the file is there and it can't possibly not be there. Yet no matter where i put it i get a 404 error.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
sounds like an error on your end :/ sorry
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Might me... Anyway, anything I can do through phpMyAdmin?
|
![]() |
|
|