The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I honeslty don't see much of a difference between these. What is the reason to have both, and would I want to have both of them turned on on my forums? Thanks.
~006 Sorry I just realized this is definately in the wrong forum. Can somebody please move it? Sorry! Thanks. :knockedout: |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
actually it could be quite useful when you want to give different groups different looking ranks - we will be using it on our school forums for that...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
jcr is correct, the user rank displays an image under a person's user title. It depends on your forums, if it's useful or not.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
title or images, basically it's just like that hack that was made that would let you have an image to show who's staff.
|
![]() |
|
|