The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm setting up a news site and I would like to integrate a news page via an Iframe. I will also be featuring Articles and other things of the sort and would like to do this the same as the news.
Here is an example: www.absolutepunk.net Where should I begin with this? Thanks, Chris |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, let me elaborate on this since my domain has propagated. My site is www.therocket.org
I want a page called news.php from the forums to be in the main section as an iframe. Then I want the top 3 headlines from the corresponding forums to be listed in the boxes at the bottom. Can anyone just point me in the right direction? I see it done everywhere but every portal I try or something is just much more than I need. Thanks in advance, Chris |
![]() |
|
|