The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
hey I just switched to vBulletin 3.0.1 from Burning Board 2.1.2 and I lost my "most users ever online" count. Is there any way to restore this? (SQL query, etc.)
- smash |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Run this query on your database, make sure you change the number and prefix to suit your needs
[sql]REPLACE INTO prefix_datastore (title, data) VALUES ('maxloggedin', '100')[/sql] |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe it'll never be reached again?
![]() They can stay un-changed for a looong time. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
plus my site was on TV once and I doubt we'll ever have that much traffic again.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
did you change prefix_ to your table prefix if you have one? and if you dont did you remove it?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
any1?
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just noticed... that function actually resets the count to 1 no matter what the number you fill in is.
|
![]() |
|
|