The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm kinda at a mix between to 2. Gamasoftware has tons of features but it's external. ZT's has all the coolness of the old RPG for vB2. So tell me, what should I get? I'll decide myself in the end but I wanted your opinions.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
what do you mean its external? it does work with vb3.
l8er sonic |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I mean it's integrated with vB3 but not MERGED with it, like the vB2 rpg was.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Let me know which one is better. I'm interested.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
ZT's isn't completed yet. So i'm wondering if I should get the gamasoftware one now. OR I should like wait 2 more months and get ZT's when it IS done.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ive used RCS for a long time, since alpha, i watched him code half the thing at my dads house ^^. RCS is good, and considering the price its not bad.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
links?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="http://www.gamasoftware.com" target="_blank">www.gamasoftware.com</a>
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|