The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Limit Break for Users Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hack by: Ryan Ashbrook
vBulletin Version: 3.0.0 Hack Version: 1.0, Build: 1 This hack gives users a different limit break based on post count. If you want to add limits add this before the main hack code: PHP Code:
Make sure there is a space after "else" in the code above. You also have to put the code inside the other codes, so if this is needed then put a space before the "if" in the above code. Enjoy! ![]() The postbit will look like this: Posts: ~postcount~ Limit: ~limit~ So a screenshot isn't nessicary but if you insist I'll make one upon request. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Ryan if you have some free time over the weekend could you spare abit of time to talk? ^^ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I roar at you, Zack.
[high]* Ryan Ashbrook posts screeny [/high] And I have time to talk always.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can someone please explain to me what this hack does!?! *g
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Handy if you allow custom titles I suppose, the "Limit Break" idea will be used mainly for RPG boards I'm guessing..
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
You can use it for an additional User Rank System if you like as well.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
very ff7!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
any way to get it to display images instead of text?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just replace the limitname with an img src I suppose
although you would probs have to use double quotes, " ". This mod looks exactly like my very first PHP modification ever, one year ago, for wBB ![]() Ah the times....
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
im looking for a hack that will do images for certain post counts like phpbb has, should i use this one for that or should i go with something else, if so which hack?
|
![]() |
|
|