The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Please help me......I told before but no answer....
How can I remove this hack my style and forum ??? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is the wrong forum.
I don't know the answer to your original question though. Sorry. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes you need to ask this question here, https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=59524.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I post 2 times but not answer https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...&page=80&pp=15 and https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...&page=79&pp=15
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Because its a product still in development stages, you cannot uninstall it if i remember corredtly however i may be wrong
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Run the installer wizard again and it gives the option reinstall and uninstall.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
It is not option unsinstall.....
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
So you are not getting this screen when you run the install wizard again?
|
![]() |
|
|