The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
:disappointed: Alright I run http://forums.mfer.net and I have recently installed v3arcade and a template mod that will allow the champion status to scroll on a marque below the users name, but when the user has a custom signature, like myself (SpaZz user name) I can not see it, and neither can anyone else, I remember something when I was installing/editing posbit I think that I was saposed to remove something, and it had "sig" in it.
If anyone has a spare moment to help me out and figure out how I get the sigs back, I would apprciate it. Thanks. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="http://www.v3arcade.com" target="_blank">www.v3arcade.com</a>
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes, that is where I got the arcade from, but I don't remember where I got the scrolling stuff from, and I know it wasnt from their site because I checked.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
it is on the site mate
just saw it there released by john
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
thank you then, I must have went right past it
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
no probs mate
|
![]() |
|
|