The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Display Reputation Power in postbit Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
This hack will display each user's reputation power in their postbit.
No extra queries run and this code doesn't really add too much extra load time, maybe only 0.0000000000000001 seconds ![]() Very easy hack to install, 1 minute or less ![]() Okay let's begin ![]() First create a new Global phrase called reputation_power with the content Code:
Reputation Power PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
HTML Code:
</div> <div>$post[icqicon] $post[aimicon] $post[msnicon] $post[yahooicon]</div> HTML Code:
<if condition="$show[score]"><br />$vbphrase[reputation_power]: $score</if> ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow and no extra queries or serious overhead! Thanks a ton Gary!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
No problemo
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
How will this look? Any screenshots?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
One moment
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Attached to first post
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like it
![]() *edit* - umm, it doesn't look like it's calculating the rep power properly. Some users (like the admins) are being calculated correctly...others, no. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Strange! I did everything properly and have triple checked your script. I keep getting incorrect score values showing up. They do not match what is shown in the admincp. Even stranger the scores are always in the 400's. The values are always: 416, 417, 418, 419, etc. Really strange.
Did you notice the phrase name: current_reputation_power ? Maybe that helps... Let me know if you have a solution...This is a live board so I better unhack what I did here
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
What does Reputation Power show? The 'points' instead of the grafics?
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
There are 2 variables concerning reputation. Rep points and Rep power. The images are showing rep points. I want to show Rep power as well.
|
![]() |
|
|