Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-24-2004, 06:24 AM
downsouthern downsouthern is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 31
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Set Default Template

I looked and looked and I'm sure I overlooked it, but how do I set it so that a certain template is the default template?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2004, 07:43 AM
downsouthern downsouthern is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 31
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

One more thing, I know these are easy questions, but I'm struggling. How do I move the who's online to the bottom and the PM part to the top? thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-24-2004, 11:10 AM
downsouthern downsouthern is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 31
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

Anyone? Please?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-24-2004, 03:27 PM
downsouthern downsouthern is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 31
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

Up!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.