The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok, how do you add and use your own phrasegroups? I added a row to phrasetype, added a field to language, and added it to $phrasegroups array and they still do not work. What exactly am I missing?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There is a hack to do this
If you don;t want to install it look at the add_phrase_type() function in includes/adminfunctions_language.php which can be used to add types/groups and provides the queries needed to do it
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
add_phrase_type does the exact same thing I did... :|
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does it appear in the phrase manager? Does the group have phrases in it?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes and yes.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think I found my problem....
PHP Code:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Download http://www.vbulletin-germany.com/for...&threadid=8760 and reattach it here so we could test it ... it is PhraseGroupManager 1.0
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|