The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I need to restrict the viewing of logged IP's to the admin only (rather than Mods as well).
Does anyone know a simple way to do this ? Any help would be appreciated! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
er... I don't seem to be able to see this option. I've got "Can View IP Addresses on Who's Online", but that still allows them to see logged IP's per post.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
check when you're setting up a user group, i think it may be there
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
go to Admin CP > Usergroup - Modify Usergroup - click on edit usergroup, the options should be near the bottom.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just had a look aswell cuz I need to do this, but can stop it on whosonline, but not on threads.
Any ideas? |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Went to usergroup, moderator and the only thing it says about IP address is Can View IP Addresses on Who's Online.
|
![]() |
|
|